Sunday, March 10, 2013

March 16th

On March 16th, I will be at St Gabe's in Concord from 9-4.  Also, on March 16th, Ryan and Ashley will be at St. Paschals in Highland Hts from 9-3.  They are in the front room this year.

Come on out and see us this weekend. Since we are spread out at both shows, if you know you are interested in something specific, let me know and I can have it ready for you when you arrive. The hooded towels are awesome Easter gifts.

I'm hoping to have a few new products out soon as well.

As always, if you need a special order email me at kelly at sunshineandmemories dot com

As of March first, there is a new Scentsy catalog out as well.  Email me if you would like me to email you a copy yet. I've been so busy that I haven't even gotten paper catalogs yet.

Happy almost Spring!!!!!

No comments: