Monday, March 25, 2013

New Stuff Coming soon!

April is slow for me. I have one show, maybe 2. If anyone knows of any I should try, let me know.

The rest of the time, I'll be working on tons of new stuff. I have a bunch of new designs for shirts. I'm looking at these really cute bags. They look like they would be perfect for school or sports. I found these awesome market bags. Can't wait to monogram those! I'm also on the hunt for beach coverups.

The coolest thing I have coming...felt dolls with tons of cute outfits.

I'm also going to be doing flash sales in April on my NEW Facebook page.  I'm working on it now. I'll post once it's running. A lot of you know I don't Facebook at all, so this is totally new for me.

The new Scentsy catalog is out as well. If you are interested in ordering or having a book party, let me know. kelly at sunshineandmemories dot com

Happy Monday!

No comments: