Tuesday, November 5, 2013

This weekend I'll be at 4 shows in 3 days.

Friday night, you will find my son and cousin at Signature of Solon


Friday November 8th, you will find me at St. Gabes in Concord.  The show runs from 6-9 on Friday and 9-3 on Saturday. My table will be in the usual spot in the multipurpose room.  Get there early, because the line starts forming around 5ish.

Saturday November 9th, St Gabes continues and you will find my friend Lori there to help you.

On Saturday and Sunday, I'll be at the Weaver Industries Holiday Mart
Come on out and start your holiday shopping. See you this weekend

As always, I am taking email orders and will custom make anything you need.  You can message me on Facebook, although I still don't check that regularly.  knoon at sunshineandmemories dot com  (just replace the at and dot with the symbols, I'm paranoid about the internet)

No comments: