Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Upcoming Stuff

I'll be at the North Coast Feis this Saturday at the IX center and on Feb 9th, I'll be back at Bizarre Bazaar Valentine Show at West 78th St Studios in Cleveland.

I have been having website issues. It works, I just can't update it. I need to update my software because my web host no longer supports the version I have (it's really old). I bought new software and it's great, except that it crashes my computer (my desktop is really old too). My laptop is a mac, so the software won't' work on that. So, I'll be building a new computer now.  And, since a new computer wasn't in the plan for this year, I'll be working up to that.

In the meantime, there are pictures there and I'll be taking new ones and posting them here. Hopefully, in the next several weeks I can get that new computer built.

I'm really excited to get this year going, so see you in the next few weeks.

As always, if you would like a special order or have questions, email me at kelly at sunshineandmemories dot com.

No comments: