Monday, November 5, 2012

This week is busy

Tomorrow, Tuesday November 6th, I'll be at Mrs. Claus' Closet in Westlake. Tuesday admission is $25 and benefits Malachi House. Wine and Cheese is also included. Hours are 4-9 PM. Wednesday is open to the public from 10-9. Come on out and see me. I'll be in the grand ball room.


Friday night, November 9th from 4-9PM , my son and cousin will be at Signature of Solon Holiday Boutique. This is a fundraiser for St. Rita School in Solon. Find them on Facebook here!!

Friday and Saturday November 9th and 10th, I'll be at St. Gabe's Christmas in the Country! I'm in the same spot as usual. Hours on Friday are from 6-9:30 PM and Saturday 9-4. Come on out to see me in Concord.

It's going to a be a busy week. Don't forget, if you want to order custom items, let me know ASAP. The holidays are sneaking up. kelly at sunshineandmemories dot com


No comments: