Sunday, September 23, 2012

website

I had every intention on updating my website and loading images for shirts. Looks like my web hosting company changed the type of uploading format they use and my software isn't compatible. I actually have the new software, but have no idea how to use it. I was going to just change my website completely in January, when I get a break. Figured that would be a great time to learn to use it. So, until I can get more than an hour free, this blog will be where everything is updated.


Thanks to everyone who came out yesterday. The day was great until the storm hit. Let me just tell you, I'm so over storms. One more outdoor show for the year (except Christmas in the Woods) where I need a tent!!! I don't look forward to winter, ever, but am looking forward to putting the tent away for the winter!

No comments: