Sunday, January 22, 2012

Upcoming NEW Stuff!

I've got new items in the works!!
*I've got an addition to the keychains...same idea, just much cooler!!!
*I've got something for BOYS and girls! It's so hard to come up with stuff for the boys.
*I'm adding some stuff for babies.
*I'm adding some stuff for the home.
*Might be adding some things to wear!
*I'm going to be restocking my stuff at the Confectionary Cupboard in Willoughby soon (by the way, Valentine's Day is coming up and I HIGHLY recommend the Champagne Cupcakes!!!)

Some of these things might just take a tiny bit longer to see, but I am working on the first two as I type. Just needed a break..my fingers hurt.

I'm going to be adding shows soon. I'm really trying to focus on being at shows where everything is HANDMADE. I'll still be at my old shows, but be on the lookout for some new things too!

Speaking of newer shows, I'm going to be at the Avant Garde Winter Show next Sunday, 1/29/12 at Wagner's Country Inn in Westlake from 10-6. Come on out and see some of these new items I've been working on.

No comments: