Thursday, November 24, 2011

Big week coming up......



Who needs sleep when it's craft show season????

I'll be home working this weekend to get ready for next week. I cleaned for Thanksgiving, but it won't take long for me mess it up again. All of my products are handmade and therefore can be customized. Leave me a comment if you want something in special colors or styles. Some of you have seen behind my table at shows and know the mess I make there....just imagine what I can do to several rooms of my house. I'll take pics soon....So here is the lineup.....

Tuesday, I'll be at St. Raphael's in Bay Village


St. Raphael H&S

Shopping Gala

Join us for our 3rd annual night of shopping for the holiday season!

Tuesday, November 29th

St. Raphael Parish Activity Center

6-9PM

$2 Admission


Shop quality hand-made and specialty items from our creative and unique vendors! Bring your gold jewelry and receive cash on-site!

Also Enjoy

Bake Sale Gala Café Raffle Prizes


Wednesday and Thursday I'll be at the Beary Merry Christmas Show in Wickliffe at Normandy Party Center



And Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, I'll be at EJ Thomas Hall in Akron.



Come on out and see me next week


No comments: