Saturday, October 2, 2010

Upcoming Events....


I'm taking this weekend off to do a few fun things, but am back at it ALL next weekend.
Saturday, October 9th, 10-4 Willoughby Hills Community Center Fall Craft Show
Sunday, October 10th 10-4 Holiday Inn Independence Spark of Hope Fundraiser
Monday, October 11th 10-5 EMH Shopping Extravaganza (presale tickets only)

I'm placing a Scentsy Order October 15th. The new fall catalog is here. Every order is entered to win your choice of one of these holiday plug ins.

If you want to see, smell and purchase Scentsy wickless candles, I will have them in person at the Crafts for the Mansion craft show at Lakeland Community College or if you want your order sooner, let me know.
I'll also be entering every order there into a drawing for one of those cute plug ins.....
See you soon.....


No comments: