Saturday, January 17, 2009

My Bad Luck

I'm just going to start listing everything that has happened since January started. Happy New Year to me!

1. So this really happened on Christmas Eve, but I didn't get it fixed until after the first of the year. I hit a pot hole and broke two stabilizer links..not sure what they do, but it made a huge noise when I turned corners.

2. Hot water tank broke, flooded basement...woohoo, I love cleaning.

3. Blew a tire on my SUV, woohoo...new tire

4. Trying to save money by bringing lunch to work, well while trying to get a can of soup out of the cupboard, I hit a jar of maraschino cherries and broke them all over khaki colored pants early in the morning. Still trying to get the floor unsticky, not sure if the pants will survive.

5. Got hit by a rock a few months ago, but windshield just decided to crack today..and still continues to crack.

6. It's snowing pretty bad today, so since I have issues with cars, I got my car stuck in a snow drift..I will be shoveling it out tomorrow.

Does anyone see a car theme going on???

Please be aware that this is an ongoing list. I can't imagine that this will go away soon. I also think that my mom is controlling my oven...No matter what I do, I can't stop burning bread items and my mom was a pro at it.. Must be her way of telling me that she's here. I just hope the above items aren't her doing too, because then I think I am being haunted, not just bad luck!

1 comment:

Larry, Shanda, Aana, and Addison said...

Oh Kelly...where do I start! I am sorry to admit that I laughed when I read about the cherries. It would have been frustrating that day...but it is funny and I really wish you had that moment documented on camera. Your face would have been priceless. As far as the car...and the oven...I am just going to have to take your word on those...you have had a lot of fun so far...and it is only January. So I have been checking on Vegas...and we will meet there. Let me know when!